As part of its ongoing commitment to the digitalization of the economy, the EU states that “data-driven business models are the engine of Europe’s growth, industrial transformation and job creation.” Many businesses have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Data might be the key to get back on track!
Join us at this free webinar of the Erasmus + DataSET Project to discover and practice the course curriculum to train basic data skills for businesses.
This event is for you if you are:
- an entrepreneurship educator in higher education and vocational education institution;
- a business advisor/trainer at incubators, accelerators, community development spaces;
- an educator who is interested in supporting start-ups and struggling businesses with skills development;
- interested to learn how data can help you advance your career.
What you can expect during the online event:
- Introduction to the Erasmus+ DataSET project;
- Overview of the VET Guide to Data Skills Development
- A course curriculum for basic data skills development for entrepreneurs;
- An online platform to practice the curriculum modules;
- A panel with the guest speakers, addressing the data skills development for entrepreneurs
Meet our guest speakers: