Getting Started with Facebook Marketing
This innovative Facebook marketing programme aims to impart a firm understanding of how to use Facebook as a low cost marketing tool
It will help participants to successfully identify new business opportunities and increase stickier customer relationships.
Typical Content Includes:
Essential Facebook Marketing
A natural starting point, this module will explain the benefits of Facebook marketing and its role in helping SME owners and managers develop an online marketing strategy that focuses on effective Lead Generation, building awareness, online networking, creating brand identity, driving SEO, increasing sales conversion all at very low cost!
Facebook Set Up & Features
This module focuses on all the need to know aspects of Facebook required to get your business page set up.
Promoting, Managing & Monitoring Facebook Pages
This module focuses on Facebook Content, Administration, Insights and how to implement an effective Facebook content marketing strategy using the ‘concentric circles’ module of content creation.
This session will focus advertising on Facebook and will investigate the various options available. E.g. CPM and CPC (Cost per thousand impressions versus Cost per Click).
Facebook Marketing Action Plan
This module will focus on the top 5 steps for implementing an effective Facebook Marketing Action plan which will incorporate the main takeaways from today
Upon completion of the ‘Innovative Marketing for Business with Facebook – Getting started’ participants will be able to:
- Know the important role that social media marketing and viral marketing play in developing a overall low cost promotional strategy for their business
- Understand the benefits of Facebook marketing as a key on line promotional tool for promoting their business at low cost
- Understand the specific features & benefits of the Facebook platform and how it differs from conventional website marketing
- Apply on-line networking as a integral part of building an effective Word of Mouth marketing strategy
- Apply the application of low cost Facebook techniques to real life SME case study examples
- Understand the 5 guiding principals for implementing an effective Facebook marketing campaign
- Augment your existing on line marketing strategy by integrating Web 2.0 functionality with it
- Learn how to set up & manage a Facebook page and how it differs from a Facebook personal profile
- Create an effective on line SME Facebook advertising campaign
- Learn how to manage their Facebook Advertising campaign more effectively
- Demonstrate your understanding of the overall workshop material and content through creating a mini social media marketing promotional action plan for your business
- Reference best practice examples of other SME Facebook pages throughout the course